Thursday, October 09, 2008

partying and eating...

It took me many nights to realise something... Blogger is very uncooperative when it comes to uploading photos at night. :(

So Ting's 20th birthday celebration on 28th Sept is kinda overdue. Oops! >.< Ministry of Food (MOF). Its Japanese fare - the VIP's favourite. And for the first time in abt 3 yrs, we moved our business away frm Waraku. Haha..










Ting's camera auto-collages photos so I cannot pick and choose. Wahhhhhh!!!



Present time!!!



Dessert was at Clarke Quay's Haagen Daz with their special F1 menu!



Chocolate Fondue...



Birthday girl and Ah Long. Both in caps.

Hers is the bling-bling metallic pink, rockstar type while his is the square-square Mao Zedong's era, communist soldier type. Heee.



Ting Ting and Meng Meng.



Finally a photo of Bee Fong!!! And her other half, Lun. =)



Meng and me. Yes, I know I very white... Must be the flash.



Cher and Ting...



Group Pic!!!

[Frm left: Mengzi, me, Loti, Yi Lynn (she hv teal-coloured hair!!), Adrian, Cherlyn, Birthday Girl, Ah Long, Beefong and Lun]

Loti bf came towards the end, Adrian, Ah Long and Lun are the other present boyfriends...



HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING!!!

Like Ting, I hv a very bad habit tt I am not too proud of - we splurge when we are out of job. Eeeeks! Been shopping for 2 consecutive straight days.. Tuesday was hitting Far East and Orchard area with my sisters and yesterday was Bugis bargain-hunting with dear Cheeleng.

In 2 days, I bought...

1 black pump
1 girly pink rose sandal
2 jeans (dark blue and black)
1 blue wide-neck dress
1 black and white flare dress
1 v-neck kimono dress
1 white ribbon top
1 snoopy purse
2 wide elastic belts (black and brown)
1 leather butterfly belt
1 vintage skinny black belt with gold buckle

this is on top of the online buys I got over the past wk...

3 girlish tops through Ting
1 black sling bag through Cheeleng

Sighs... Hv not really gotten around to tabulating the damaged caused to my bank account but the plastic bags littering my room is evidence enough. :( I really need daily pocket money again... Accesible cash is dangerous when I am me. Argghhh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home